Home | PACQUIAO VS MAYWEATHER NEWS | PACMAN VS PBF VIDEOS | MANNY PACQUIAO VS FLOYD MAYWEATHER PICTURES

Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather

News and Latest Updates, Streaming Videos, Pictures, HBO 24/7 Episodes

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Matthew Hatton: I will shock Mayweather

MATTHEW HATTON believes he can do the impossible and KO Floyd Mayweather Jnr.
Money Mayweather, who has never been beaten, knows his mega clash with Manny Pacquiao on March 13 is on the verge of collapse.

The American knocked out Hatton's big brother Ricky inside 10 rounds in December 2007 and is keen to complete a double by defeating Magic Matthew.

But Hatton reckons he can beat the welterweight great if they end up squaring off in England this spring.

The 28-year-old said: "Give me the chance and I can beat Mayweather and cause the biggest shock in boxing history.

"I know that people would give me a slim chance and I would be a huge underdog — but I absolutely fancy my chances of beating him.

"I would be prepared to fight anyone and in boxing all it takes is one punch to upset any man.

"It would be an honour for me to share the ring with the best fighter in the world and it is great to know he wants to box me.

"He is keen to fight in England and made it clear I am top of the list if Pacquiao falls through."



Source: thesun.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment