Home | PACQUIAO VS MAYWEATHER NEWS | PACMAN VS PBF VIDEOS | MANNY PACQUIAO VS FLOYD MAYWEATHER PICTURES

Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather

News and Latest Updates, Streaming Videos, Pictures, HBO 24/7 Episodes

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Floyd: Mosley told me to demand drug test

MANILA, Philippines – Controversial boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. has claimed that a former opponent of Manny Pacquiao advised him to insist his drug test demand against Filipino superstar.

Mayweather said in a video posted on Fighthype.com that he was able to get in touch with "Sugar" Shane Mosley following the latter's defeat to Pacquiao last May.

"Me and Shane talked and he told me the truth. These words that Shane told me: 'Floyd, if I was you, I'll make Pacquiao take the test,'" said the outspoken American boxer.

Mayweather had repeatedly insinuated that the Filipino champion was into performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs).

This forced Pacquiao to pursue a defamation suit against Mayweather.

The American boxer, however, snubbed a court-ordered deposition in relation to Pacquiao's defamation case.

Who called who?
Mayweather made the claim during the press tour for his upcoming fight against Victor Ortiz.

"Once you guys meet up with Shane Mosley, ask him what he told me…I talked to Shane Mosley on the phone. I didn't call nobody, I don't have Shane's number, but I was able to get in touch with Shane," said Mayweather.

Mosley suffered a lopsided decision to the power-punching Pacquiao last May. The Filipino scored a 3rd-round knockdown en route to the unanimous decision win.

Mayweather also boasted that he is a better fighter than Pacquiao, citing that he can adapt to any kind of opponent.

He claimed that he quickly rose to stardom compared to Pacquiao.

"He was pro before me but he was a preliminary fighter. And I moved quickly," said Mayweather.

Source: abs-cbnnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment